Finding Wahrheit - Episode 2

 Hello guys ! Welcome to the second episode of the  “Finding Wahrheit” series. 

As I promised you that in this episode I am going to tell you about the reason behind why I choose to prepare myself for GSoC. But before starting this, let me ask you one question. Why do you code something ? Think about this for a minute, then you may proceed. 

If someone had asked me this question, I would have lied to them that coding is my passion, but the reality behind this is that I was afraid of not getting a handsome job. Due to this kind of attitude I was torturing myself. I was forcing myself to code and to learn new things that people are learning. I realised that something was going wrong. Then, I watched one video. That video changed my life. From that video, I realised that making a living is not a big deal, but what is the use of that living that makes you hate yourself. That video removed all the fear from my mind and then I started exploring how I can be useful to someone. I was aware of open source organizations, but I never thought to make a contribution to them. Few days ago, I was thinking of preparing for GSoC, but at that time my aim was to gain fame and money. But believe me, never make this mistake in your life. Don’t work for money and fame, you just work money and fame will come automatically. I guess that you all may have watched 3 idiots, we all have tried to be Rancho, but have you ever tried to be what you are or have you ever tried to follow the message that was delivered in that movie. We always try to impress others, we want to make others believe that we are the best, but have you ever thought to be a better version of yourself?

Now, let's come to the point. I am trying to change my attitude towards coding. I am trying to make contributions to any community. I am in search of my way to contribute to any organization. I think GSoC is a great way to achieve this. GSoC is providing us mentors, so it is beneficial. But my aim is not only GSoC, if any how I will fail to crack GSoC 2021, then also I will not regret. I will still contribute to that organization. I am working on finding an organization to which I can contribute. In upcoming episodes, I will share my experience and things that I had explored. 

In last episode, I gave one mantra(i.e. BE A MAN, NOT SUPERMAN) . So let me explain that mantra. Actually, I was trying to say that not try to be extraordinary, just be an ordinary person, definitely one day you will be extraordinary. 


Guys, I am on a mission to make a better version of myself. If you want to make a better version of yourself and if you want to improve yourself, you may join this mission. By joining this mission, you may contribute to this series. You can share your experiences and ideas via this series. If you want me to make some improvements, then feel free to mention that in the comment section. 


I had come with one beautiful idea. I had decided that in every episode, I will ask you one riddle and in the next episode, I will give you an answer for that riddle.

Today’s riddle :- World’s fastest supercomputer needs me and I am because of who we are. Tell me who am I ?


Today’s mantra:- Don’t try to make living, try to live. 





In the next episode, I will share with you the way that I am following to start contributing to open source. To be continued …………..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One magical word

Letter to God from a child

Does time travellers exists or not ?