Finding Wahrheit - Episode 1

 Hii guys, I am Aayush Harwani. Let me tell you why I started this blog. 

Finding Wahrheit means “finding truth” .

I am a guy who has many dreams but all of them are not really mine. I had borrowed all my dreams from others.From many months, I was telling myself that I am not on the right path and I started searching for the right path to achieve dreams that were not mine. Suddenly, I realized that there is no right path. I am really a confused guy who doesn't know what to do in life.

I started searching for the truth and my dreams. I talked with many people then I realised that I am not only the person who is facing this problem, there are many people who have many dreams but all of them don't belong to them. So I started this blog which will work as my diary, I will share my experience and I believe this blog will also help many people who are in search of truth. 

I am a person who wants to be an all rounder. I want to be expert in many things, some of them are listed below : - 


  1. Web development 

  2. Mobile development

  3. Bodybuilding

  4. Competitive Programming 

  5. IOT 

  6. ML/AI 

  7. Blogging

  8. AR/VR

  9. Blockchain

  10. Freelancing 

  11. Vlogging and many more...


  Note - I also want to crack GSoC(Google Summer Of Code). 

 

According to me, people who have cracked GSoC, who are an expert in some technology and who have got jobs in Product-Based Companies are super men. Few days ago I also wanted to be a superman. I watched many youtube channels to be a super man. Some of youtubers says that to be expert in everything (superman) you have to follow some practices, I had listed some of them below : -


  1. Nofap (this is really a great thing) 

  2. Sacrifice your fun (Stop watching Web Series,movies) 

  3. Work day and night 

  4. Do Meditation

  5. Maintain Consistency and many more…


After watching those videos, I started torturing myself. No doubt all the practices were absolutely correct but I followed it blindly. I started running without knowing where I have to go. I spent my whole day in front of my laptop though, I got no improvement. Due to this, I also faced some episodes of anxiety attacks. Literally speaking, my life became hell.

Few days ago I had no direction where I had to go. I saw one more youtube video and It was a turning point for me. I spent many days thinking about what I should do and how I should do. I talked with myself and then I realised there is a big fault in my thinking. I was running in all directions which was against the law of the universe.


I realised that I have to choose only one direction, then only I will be able to do something. So I started thinking a lot, I spent many days choosing the direction. Finally, I choose one direction and that direction is to get prepared for GSoC 2021.  I hadn’t done any toss to choose this direction. I will share with you the reason why I choose this in my next episode.


I think I am not the only guy who faced this problem, there are many guys who don’t know what to do. Everyone wants to  be a billionaire and superman but why they want to be they don’t know why they are running after something. Everyone wants to make a living but no one wants to live. There are tons of guys who are like me and who don’t know what to do in life, they are just following other people blindly.  I started this blog to help those guys who are like me. I want to build one community where people will help each other and will help each other to change their lives.  


Today’s Mantra :-  There is no need to be superman. Just be a man.


I will explain this mantra in next episode.









Warning : - Don't judge me by my grammar or spellings mistakes.




To be continued ...............







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One magical word

Letter to God from a child

Does time travellers exists or not ?