Are you stupid ?

What do you mean by word 'stupid’ ? Have you ever met someone who is stupid ? According to you,who is stupid person ?

There are many stupid person around you and  you might be a stupid for someoneelse. Isn't it true ?

I had asked many people that what do you mean by stupid and many times I had also googled it . I found one common definition that a person who is doing weird things is stupid or a person who is doing things which normal person never do is stupid .

Due to this definition of stupid , I became more confused and I was asking myself one question that who is that normal person . Do you know who is that normal person ? Do you think, you are normal ?

It's a complicated question. Isn't it ? I thought alot about this question and atlast I came to one conclusion that noone in this world is normal or abnormal . Because it may be possible that someone might be abnormal for you and you might be abnormal for that person . The thing which you are doing might be worthy for you but it might be stupidity for someoneelse .

According to me , many people in this world adobt a personality which doesn't belongs to them to prove that they are non-stupid person but do you think this will make you a non-stupid person ? By adopting fake personality you might prove someoneelse that you are not stupid but that adoption of personality is most stupid thing that I had ever seen .

I know this article was somewhat complicated but think carefully about this .

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One magical word

Letter to God from a child

Does time travellers exists or not ?